Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Forum

Ummmm... you Role play here! =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fun Role Plays! Have fun and ask questions in the Game Play Forum.

Human/High-school- Roleplay here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Human/High-school- Roleplay here! Empty
PostSubject: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:44 am

Roleplay here. This is Granite high. Not sure if that is even a highschool, but it is now! =P
Back to top Go down
https://funroleplays.rpg-board.net
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:56 am

School bell just rang and Heather was more than happy to rush to her locker and head towards the bus. Too many people were in her way though, so she took a while getting to her locker. Not really paying attention because she is daydreaming about going home to ride her horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

"Very nice, a pig, cuddly, I mean, if a horse could be called cuddly.
Yeah, like that."
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 pm

"Same with Jumper, oh, is that your mom coming down the driveway? I guess you have to go, see you at school!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm

"Ok, bye!"
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am

It is now in the morning at school!
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Heather was walking with her head down towards her locker in the morning before school. She bumped into Ariella. "Oh, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human/High-school- Roleplay here!   Human/High-school- Roleplay here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human/High-school- Roleplay here!
Page 1 of 1