Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Forum

Ummmm... you Role play here! =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fun Role Plays! Have fun and ask questions in the Game Play Forum.

Wild Horses- Role Play here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wild Horses- Role Play here! Empty
PostSubject: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

It's new... so start!
Back to top Go down
https://funroleplays.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 am

Romeo walks in and looks around "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm

"Hi there, I'm Juliet." Juliet walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Ancient Secrets and Criss-cross came cantering through the clearing.
"Hello. I am Ancient Secrets" He told the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:44 pm

"And that's Criss Cross." Juliet nodded at him with a toss of her mane.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 am

Criss-Cross smiled.
"Yes, it is me." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm

"Hi Juliet! Oh, and all you other horses," Romeo said.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:42 pm

"Where are you from? I've been here since I was a foal." Juliet informed the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Ancient Secrets looked at the 2.
"You know each other?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm

"I've never seen him in my life!" Juliet exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 pm

"Who are you?" Ancient Secrets asked the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Saddleclublover*1*

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Blakcberry trotted in and snorted,"and who do you think you are you pathetic little excuse for a irish hunter pony?"he said diserrispectivly and what do you think you are doing with my sister,Juliey come canter over and go play witht he foals your freinds will you!and with that he kicked her hard and she galloped of far into the woods,the herd following her.

<<EDIT by Mod: jumpergirl 22>> You're not supposed to act as if you were any of the other horses. You can't control Juliet. They can't really be sibings either because Blackberry is an Irish Hunter and Juliet is Quarter Horse. Plus Jumper only had one daughter.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Acting for another player.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm

"I'm Romeo. I came here after my mom got captured by some humans. Well, before I came here I was a loner. How are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am

"We're good, how long were you alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm

"A while, let's just leave it at that. I met some other loners on the way, but I didn't stay with them," Romeo said.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 am

"How old are you?"Juliet asked curiously. She thought he was somewhere near her age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"Six," Romeo answered. "You?"
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 am

"I'm 5."
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 am

"Ancient Secrets is the leader of the herd, he might let you stay if you ask! He's really nice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 pm

"Ok, I'll ask," Romeo said. "Where are you Ancient Secrets?"
Back to top Go down
barbarolives

PostSubject: black   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 pm

black trotted around the Meadow
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

While Romeo went looking for Ancient Secrets, Juliet went to the watering hole to get a drink. Meanwhile, Jumper wandered up to Romeo from somewhere else away from the herd.

"Hi, who are you? What's going on here?" Jumper asked. You could tell he was a ranch horse by the way he didn't know it was a herd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Horses- Role Play here!   Wild Horses- Role Play here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Horses- Role Play here!
Page 1 of 1