Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Forum

Ummmm... you Role play here! =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fun Role Plays! Have fun and ask questions in the Game Play Forum.

What happened to my account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilkitty-266-

What happened to my account? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to my account?   What happened to my account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm

I tried to log on to my account today (lilkitty266) but it kept saying that it was inactive or maybe I typed it in wrong. I tried to get in for a long time, but finally I made this account to tell you whats happening. What happened to my account? Sad
Back to top Go down
lilkitty-266-

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my account?   What happened to my account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Also, when I look at the posts I posted on my old account, it doesn't show my username, avatars, points, or anything. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lilkitty-266-

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my account?   What happened to my account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Did you delete my account? It doesn't even show it on the members list anymore.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my account?   What happened to my account? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 am

I noticed it wasn't showing your login either. I just thought it was my computer because it is slow, but I guess not. I would say it was maybe because you were gone for a certain amount of days but everyone else who hasn't been on since the day they created their account are still displayed in the member list. I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my account?   What happened to my account? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to my account?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Forum :: Your first category :: Game Play Forum-
Jump to: