Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Forum

Ummmm... you Role play here! =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fun Role Plays! Have fun and ask questions in the Game Play Forum.

Wolves- Roleplay here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:10 am

"Don't worry. Hopefully we can reason with the comers" Romania said. Golden Rose eyed Heidi warily.
Back to top Go down
https://funroleplays.rpg-board.net
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:09 am

"Are they other wolves?" asked Heidi. Bandit replied, " Most likely so, but I'll protect you anyway." Bandit had decided to adopt her as a little sister or pup of her own.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:03 pm

"How many are coming? How big is it going to be?" asked Bandit who was preparing to fight but didn't know how big the fight was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 am

"i don't know..." Romania murmured.

(Piper quit, just so you know! She has personal reasons. She will resume her duty if she can.)
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

" I don't hear them anymore, can you?"

(okay, thanks)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 am

Romania growled at the newcomer. "I think you should leave, Mystic. This is absurd that you come into my pack and insult them!" He said.
Golden Rose backed away from Mystic.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm

"I have no clue what the X clans even are! I used to be in a very aggressive pack, but that's why I left! I wanted no part in that!" Bandit exclaimed. She was glad that she was being welcomed into the pack already by Romania and was being considered one of them. She had never been that accepted in her old pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm

"That's a lie. I'll be on my way, I don't want to die. Catch me if you want to ask any questions," Mystic growled. He ran away into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Romania growled after her and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 am

"Could somebody watch Heid, I have to find out what this is about." Bandit took off after Mystic. She was a fairly good runner because she had to avoid plenty of fights at her last pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

"What," Mystic growled at Bandit.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:20 am

"Don't act mad! You said if anyone wanted answers to questions to follow you, and I do! My question is what in the world is going on?!?" Bandit was losing her patience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 am

"You belong to the X Clan. Period. Your herd killed the rest of my herd, and other herds. They pretend to be part of the herd and with their 'X Powers' they kill their adopted clan," Mystic said with an edge to his voice.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 am

"Have you seen me before?" Bandit caught him a bit off guard with her random question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

"No, but I have seen many like you."
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 pm

"Then how do you know I was with the group who destroyed your herd? Plus, I don't even know what an X power is!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 pm

"Oh, I hate liars," Mystic growled under is breathe. Bandit didn't hear. "You have the mark! Right there on your head! Every member of the X Clan has one."
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm

"Heidi has one too! Does that mean that a little pup is evil? You saw her! She couldn't be! You still didn't answer what X powers were!" She added with a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"Where was Heidi's mark? How big was it? It has to be exactly the right size. You should know what X Powers are. You have them. Your getting ready to use them to kill this pack."
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 pm

"Heidi has a black diamond centered above her eyes. I have no special powers, I am just like a normal wolf, I can't fly or anything." She said the last part with sarcasm in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 pm

"See, she doesn't have the exact same marking as you. And your powers don't go to that extent," Mystic said.
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

"No one has the exact same marking as anyone, we're all different! Ever heard of that? And anyway, how would I know how far the powers went if I DON"T HAVE THEM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 pm

"Maybe YOU DO HAVE THEM! And the X Clan members all have the same marking, thats how we know they are from the X Clan!"
Back to top Go down
jumpergirl22
jumpergirl22

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 pm

"What is the marking? Last I knew I was brindle with the black mask on my face. Nothing else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 pm

"You can see the little black diamond on your face..... right there," Mystic said as he pointed at the middle of Bandit's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves- Roleplay here!   Wolves- Roleplay here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves- Roleplay here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next